Your future is waiting at Joliet Junior College.
JJC summer classes are only six to eight weeks long, which means (A) they won't interfere with your summer vacation plans, and (B) you can get ahead by earning college credit faster! JJC's summer sessions are perfect for everyone, especially adults returning to school or four-year university students who want to take affordable gen eds while they're home for the summer.Summer Session I: May 20 (six weeks)
Summer Session II: June 3 (eight weeks)
Summer Session III: July 1 (six weeks)
Popular Summer Classes
- Accounting (ACCY 101)
- Rhetoric (ENG 101)
- General Psychology (PSYC 101)
- Principles of Speech Communication (COMM 101)
- Human Anatomy I (BIO 250)
Create Your Future at JJC
- Search our programs using JJC's A-Z index
- View student tuition information or browse scholarships
- Take evening, online or hybrid courses
- Check out our virtual tour via Google
Want a free digital copy of our JJC Registration Guide? Fill out the form below!