Interested in becoming a counselor or social worker?

In addition to earning your associate degree, JJC offers transfer agreements for bachelor's and master's degrees. Fill out our form to learn what you can do with a human services degree and more information about JJC's human services program.

Learn about:

  • Careers you can pursue with a human services degree
  • Salary information and which positions will see an increase in jobs
  • Information about JJC's program