At JJC, You Can!
Summer Session I: May 22 (six weeks)
Summer Session II: June 5 (eight weeks)
Summer Session III: July 3 (six weeks)
Want to get a degree or certificate in less time? Whether you’re a four-year university student back in town for the summer, an adult thinking about going back to school, or a current JJC student who wants to take advantage of a short semester, you can get ahead by taking summer classes at Joliet Junior College.
At JJC, You Can:
- Choose from 180+ degrees and certificates
- View a list of summer class offerings
- Enroll in online, hybrid, evening and weekend classes
- Take classes on Main Campus and at locations in Morris, Romeoville and downtown Joliet
- Save thousands on your education
- Go back to school as an adult