Ensuring the Success of Every Health Care Student at JJC
JJC is pleased to announce the Center for Academic Success in Healthcare (CASH), a new program for health care students in need of support to complete their program.
- If you’re a JJC health care student seeking tutoring, financial assistance, advising or any other type of support, CASH is for you. Funds from CASH can be used for transportation, groceries, childcare or any other barrier preventing you from success in your health care program.
The following programs are supported by CASH:
• Certified Nursing Assistant
• Emergency Medical Services
• Health Information Management
• Medical Billing and Coding
• Diagnostic Medical Sonography
• Medical Assistant
• Respiratory Therapy
• Radiology Technology
• Patient Care Technician
• Pharmacy Technician
• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
• Medical Coding
CASH is funded by Pipeline for the Advancement of the Healthcare Workforce Program (PATH), a grant from the state of Illinois designed to create, support and expand the opportunities of individuals in nursing and other health care pathways. This grant plays a critical role in addressing the shortage of workers in the health care industry — particularly in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ready to learn how CASH can support you in your JJC program? Submit your info below and a representative will be in touch with you soon!