Amazon Career Choice & Joliet Junior College
Joliet Junior College is proud to be an educational partner to the Amazon Career Choice Program. This education benefit empowers Amazon employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon or elsewhere.
This program provides a variety of education and upskilling opportunities, including pre-paid college tuition, industry certifications designed to lead to in-demand jobs, and foundational skills such as English language, high school diplomas, and GEDs.
Amazon Career Choice Benefits
- Learn while you earn and accelerate your career with Amazon Career Choice.
- Amazon pays for 100% of eligible Amazon Employee’s tuition, fees, and books at JJC.
- Limitless learning, with no limit to the number of years you can utilize the benefit as long as you’re employed by Amazon.
- Fast starts, with eligible Amazon employees able to participate in Career Choice after only 90 days of employment.
- For more information, please visit the Amazon FAQ page.
Flexible Class Schedules & Formats
Let JJC fit into your life - not the other way around! At JJC, you can expect:
- On-campus, hybrid, or online classes to accommodate your schedule
- Flex start classes that are just 8 to 14 weeks long
- The ability to take classes part-time
- Compassionate professors who understand school/work-life balance
- Advisors and mental health services
How to Get Started with Career Choice
Follow these steps to begin your journey with Joliet Junior College and Amazon Career Choice.
Step 1. Explore Degrees & Certifications Options
JJC offers 9 customized pathways, making it easy for students to choose a major based on their interests and strengths.
Step 2. Apply to JJC
Applying to JJC is free. Begin and complete your JJC application. Once admitted, complete the admitted student steps, which includes registering for classes.
Have questions about getting started at JJC? Schedule a one-on-one appointment with an admissions representative.
Step 3. Request Amazon Payment
After you’ve successfully enrolled in your classes, visit amazoncareerchoice.com and submit a payment request for your chosen school and program. The request will be sent to the school to confirm course-level details and either approve or deny the request. If approved, Amazon pays the school directly!
Looking for more?
We'll contact you to help out. Submit the form below to get the conversation started.