- Our last spring flex start class begins March 20.
General registration for summer classes begins Monday, March 20. Choose from three class sessions:
Session I: May 22, 2023 (6 weeks)
Session II: June 5, 2023 (8 weeks)
Session III: July 3, 2023 (6 weeks)
More On-Campus Classes
- 100+ areas of study
- Gen eds, easily transferred
- Six campus/education center locations, including the Romeoville Campus, Morris Education Center and more
- Morning, afternoon and evening options
Classes on our Morris Campus
- MATH 128
- COMM 101
- ART 109
- ENG 101
- PSYC 101
We Have The Support You Need
- Financial Support
- Low Tuition Rates: Save $20K over the course of two years compared to a four-year school.
- Payment Plan: Enroll in our interest-free monthly payment plan.
- Scholarships Awards can range from $200 to $1,000+ each.
- Educational Support
- Expert Professors: Learn from industry experts and award-winning faculty.
- Free Tutoring: Our professional and peer tutors won't let you fall behind.
- Career Advising: Undecided? We can pair your interests and strengths with the perfect career choice!
- Personal Support
- Mental Health Services: One-on-one and group counseling is available.
- 30+ Clubs: Develop close relationships with other students and faculty advisors.
Learn More About JJC
Get a copy of the free Joliet Junior College Digital Guide by filling out the form below.