Summer is the perfect time to go to college!
It’s no secret that you can save thousands of dollars on your education at JJC, so why not start with gen eds this summer? Whether you're back from your four-year university, an adult going back to school or a JJC student who wants to complete credits on a faster schedule, these classes are ideal for every type of student.
See Our Available Classes - Registration Now Open
See a list of Summer 2020 classes
Summer Session I: May 25 (six weeks)
Summer Session II: June 1 (eight weeks)
Summer Session III: June 29 (six weeks)
Disclaimer: Summer session dates are valid as of 3/30/20. Due to COVID-19 precautions, these dates may change. Please check back for additional information or visit our COVID-19 Advisory page for the most up-to-date information.
Train for an Essential Job
Don't let the COVID-19 pandemic delay your future. At JJC, you can train for a new career. In-demand opportunities include nursing, medical assisting, law enforcement, web design, cybersecurity, and much more! Check out our A-Z index to browse academic programs now.
Create Your Future at JJC
- FIND YOUR MAJOR: Visit JJC's A-Z index
- SEE TUITION RATES: View student tuition information or browse scholarships
- TRANSFER: Easily transfer credits back to your four-year school or learn about our 3+1 programs
- ADULTS WELCOME: Need guidance? Visit our Career Services Center
- TAKE FLEXIBLE CLASSES: JJC offers evening, online or hybrid courses - in addition to campus locations in downtown Joliet, Romeoville, Morris or Frankfort
- VISIT US: Check out our virtual tour via Google or schedule a campus tour
Learn About Some of Our Newest Programs
Want a free digital guide to Joliet Junior College? Fill out the form below!