Fall 2021 Classes
- Fall flex start classes begin Oct. 18. See available classes.
Spring 2022 Classes
- Spring classes begin Jan. 18, Jan. 31, Feb. 14 and March 21.
- American Rescue Act (ARP) Funds (HEERF III grants)
- COVID-19 Student Relief Fund Application - Fall 2021
- Apply Now: Students who are not eligible to receive ARP funds can apply for financial assistance through our relief fund.
- Laptop Borrowing
- Apply Now: Eligible students in need of technology can apply now to borrow a laptop from JJC.
- Student Emergency Funds
- Life comes with many challenges, and unexpected emergencies happen. JJC offers Student Emergency Funds to those students in need of tuition, food, travel, technology assistance due to an emergency situation.
- JJC Scholarships
- Students can begin applying for Spring 2022 scholarships in October 2021. Learn more about scholarships.
- Payment Plans
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Funds
- Call (815) 280-1500 (Will County) or (815) 942-0566 (Grundy County) to see if you're eligible or to learn how to apply for funds.
- WIOA provides career scholarships for tuition and books for those who are:
- underpaid, under-trained or have been laid off
- are unemployed or re-entering the workforce
- are between the ages of 18-24 in need of education or training beyond high school
- Financial Aid
- 2021-2022 FAFSA: Apply for financial aid. JJC's federal school code is 001699.
- Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid (RISE Act): This alternative application is open to undocumented Illinois residents.
- Special Circumstances Income Adjustment form: If you or your parent(s) had a significant reduction in household income due to job loss, death or divorce in the past two years, contact the Financial Aid Office at (815) 280-2528 to discuss if you are eligible for the Special Circumstances Income Adjustment appeal form.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Veterans Assistance
- There are several tuition assistance programs available for veterans. Learn more.
- Student Employment