Summer and Fall 2021
Summer is our shortest semester of the year, which means you can earn college credits in less time. The best part? Our flexible schedules give you plenty of room to enjoy your summer vacation.
- Session I: May 24 (six weeks)
- Session II: June 7 (eight weeks)
- Session III: July 6 (six weeks)
Popular Gen Eds Available: Courses in English, math, biology, psychology and many more are open to JJC students and guest students, who want to take classes this summer while being away from their home university.
General registration opens March 22.
- Fall classes begin on Aug. 23. Flex start options begin Sept. 7, Sept. 20 and Oct. 18.
General registration opens April 26.
More On-Campus Classes
You CAN Afford College
- Payment Plan: Our interest-free monthly payment plan option is available to all students.
- Scholarships: Awards can range from $200 to $1,000+ each.
- Student Emergency Funds: Assistance is available for recent emergencies, such as losing a job.
- Laptop Borrowing Program: Don't have the technology at home? No problem.
- Financial Aid: Apply for the FAFSA or meet with a Financial Aid representative to learn about your opportunities.
Learn More About JJC
Get a copy of the free Joliet Junior College Digital Guide by filling out the form below.