About Wiley's Pack (JJC Student Influencers)
The application period for Wiley's Pack is now closed.
As a Wiley’s Pack member, you'll help spread the word about JJC by posting to your social media accounts, attending JJC events and more! You may also be featured in advertising, special promotions and other publications.
Apply to Be a Wiley's Pack Member
First, read about Wiley's Pack below and review our membership agreement. Then fill out our application.
What do Wiley’s Pack members do?
Check out what our Wiley's Pack members have helped produce on JJC's Instagram feed and reels! Wiley’s Pack works with the JJC Communications and Marketing team to promote the college through:
You'll help us to...
- Come up with content ideas our students will enjoy
- Star in many of our social media posts
- Create promotional calendars
- Identify social media trends
- And more!
Your Personal Social Media Pages
- Share social media posts from JJC's accounts
- Create content for your pages consistent with JJC branding and tag JJC
- Represent Wiley's Pack on campus and during events
- Gather pictures/video (classrooms, student services, campus life, etc.)
Star in marketing photoshoots and video shoots
Where does Wiley’s Pack content appear?
Wiley’s Pack content will be shared across social media outlets and marketing materials, including but not limited to:
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok
- College publications: Registration guide, Connections magazine, flyers and more
- Other: Campus TV monitors, community billboards and more
Wiley’s Pack members are also encouraged to use their personal platforms to promote the group’s work and other JJC initiatives.
How do I join Wiley’s Pack?
Wiley’s Pack is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year. To join, you must meet these eligibility requirements:
- Be a student currently enrolled in a JJC degree or certificate program
- Maintain good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities, including understanding and acting in accordance with Student Code of Conduct
- Have a genuine interest in JJC and promoting its people and services
- Application deadline: Sept. 23, 2022
- Interviews conducted and group members chosen by Oct. 14, 2022
- Group members who maintain student status will serve through the end of the spring 2023 semester